- The subservient Virtual Girlfriend is for you Glenn.
Treat her good. + I got a good response when I asked her to suck ....
- The Largest Online Stadium. Because not every fan receives a ticket for the big sport event in Germany this year. Sue and I are in block I tribune 10, but with 36147 other fans at the time of posting you better get in anywhere you can and quick!
- Ezprezzo.com's 'pipe dream' is a suprisingly cool little piece of animation. (Google Video).
- The Transformers: Evolution series kicks off in June! Ever wondered what form your favorite Transformers would take if they existed in different eras? (web page)
- Try to remember, Levers wouldn't be as much fun to play without those f#@ken birds! (flash game)
- Two options for your soul incase you were ever curious: The people over at We Want Your Soul seem like nice folks and eHOW is giving clear instructions about How To Sell Your Soul To The Devil. (web site)
- A few of you have wondered where the mighty N: The Way of the Ninja flash game dissapeared too? Well it's back.
- Some of you know already that you're on my 'Day Ruers' list. And one day...!whamm I'm gonna f@#ken whack ya punk ass. (web site)
- Christopher Wilde founder of the Artichoke Yink Press does some pretty amazing mind blowing collages from world currency. (web site may take some time to load if your dialup)
- Wikipedia is a great source for inspiration. eg. Unusual Articles, Complete geography of the Land of OZ.(wiki)
- SOCA is a new FBI-style crime-fighting agency has been launched in the UK, but what the f#@k is their ThunderCat esque logo all about? Also while we're on the topic of ThunderCats I found this page with what seems like the ThunderCat voice actors in some hilarious out takes.
- "Combien pour la fillette" and other useful french phrases. (web site)
[Technorati] LinkCache Dumping Grounds