27 December 2007

Viva La Vulva!

Readers might remember a posting earlier this year titled "A glorious expression of a woman?" about The Wondrous Vulva Puppet. Well, as an update to that post I've found yet another versute vulviform simply called, "The Velvet Vulva".

To call these Velvet Vulvae, or "Velvet V" versatile is an vast understatement. Quoting directly from the official site: "More than a sumptuous Renaissance bag, the Velvet V represents in three-dimensional form the sacred portal to the feminine temple."

So well worth checking out and verily I say, much more than a meager vacation "Vag-Bag", the variegated Velvet V design provides volumes of Vulva shaped solutions for your often vexing every day needs.Also here's a little project for any of you creative types perhaps not so keen on parting with $US145-$350.

By Erueti Brown with 2 comments

2 Jabber?:

I love your vulva so much :)

I like the vulva very much, it's like my war scream, get the vulva! hahaha