24 March 2006

5IVE GMAIL INVITES FOR 5IVE LUCKY READERS.

Look I don't know about you guys. But I figure it would be more likely for me to stumble upon a subterranean entrance into the hollow earth and secretly breed with the giant worm Queen of the mole people than to have a real chance of getting a gmail account anytime soon. It was totally surprising then that today after weeks completely expelling all feasible and utterly humiliating avenues that one just happened to fall into my lap. Huge shoutouts to Laura Gage for hooking me and 5ive lucky readers of the lifecache up because I'm in a happy mood and I'd like to give something back.

So to be amongst the lucky 5ive just drop your email in the comment box along with 5ive good reasons for why you want a gmail account and I might be able to swing Laura into to judging the best entry's for an invite to join.

Good luck.

* How do you like the blog so far Laura? You missedout on a really inspired Amway weekend LOL.

[Technorati] ,

By Erueti Brown with 2 comments

2 Jabber?:

i didn't know you wanted gmail man! i coulda hooked you up. except i can't remember my own gmail address. how many addresses can a guy use (within practical reason)?

bro, I have have emails in my back pocket like so many nickels and dimes right now