05 April 2006

LinkCache dumping grounds.


floating turd.1
Originally uploaded by erueti_welly.
Alrighty, it's been a great week for links and therefore the LinkCache Dumping Ground has gathered a delightful mix you're sure to enjoy.

But 1st let's talk.

I'm the 1st to admit that I have no HTML skill's what-so-ever and shamefully you won't (at least for now) see any respect or consideration shown for design or web 2.0 compliance in Eru's LifeCache. How ever, I've recently discovered my blog looks pretty schonky when viewed through IE (Internet Explorer) and figure the only thing I can do right now is to implore any IE users out there to switch to Firefox. I've updated and placed a GetFireFox button over in the sidebar.

I've posted it before, but it's worth mentioning again that any Firefox user's out there should seriously consider enrichening their web experience with 'stumble upon'. (also updated and in the side bar). It's my favourite extention to date and it's a wonderful community to be part of. Another great extention is Kaboodle, which I describe as a cross between del.icio.us and stumble upon. Kaboodle is a great way to collect, compare, share and discover things you find anywhere on the web.
Things that you are looking for, things that you wish for, things that you have or things that you just find interesting. Do yourself a favour and check them out (and find me).

So come join me in a wee stroll through this week's LinkCache Dumping Ground.

Everyone feels better after a descent dump. Hopefully that should keep you all amused for now.

Watch the Sky's!

[Technorati]

By Erueti Brown with 2 comments

2 Jabber?:

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Grrr, opportunity... you found me.