29 April 2006

Do a Windmill, 360 Windmill.

Here's a little diddy that will only appeal to a very small clique and I thought now was as good a time as any to dust it off. In short it's a pretty low quality (slightly better than 'oil panic') 15 second mpeg, shot entirely in night vision with a half megapixel camera in Foxton. It's my cousin Hayden 'Hutchy-Chuckupski' Turoa after his obligatory 21st 'yardie' a while back. I'm sure you can gather then what is it of and/or whether you really need to see it. However if you're a T-boy and weren't around the side of the Wharekai at Paranui Marae to witness the event, then this is for you and I've got a few more I can sort you out with.



[Technorati] ,

By Erueti Brown with 1 comment

1 Jabber?:

oh the peer pressure of it all! Fantastic tho bro, sure is good to see (as I got out of doing one for mine...)