05 April 2006

5IVE GMAIL INVITES FOR 5IVE LUCKY READERS.

Look I don't know about you guys. But I figure it would be more likely for me to stumble upon a subterranean entrance into the hollow earth and secretly breed with the giant worm Queen of the mole people than to have a real chance of getting a gmail account anytime soon. It was totally surprising then that today after weeks completely expelling all feasible and utterly humiliating avenues that one just happened to fall into my lap. Huge shoutouts to Laura Gage for hooking me any lucky readers of the lifecache up because I'm in a happy mood and I'd like to give something back.

So if you've been scouring the earth for an invite your search is over!
Just drop your email in the comment box and I'll set you up!

By Erueti Brown with No comments

0 Jabber?: