20 June 2007

Gettin' my Pointdexter on.

Sheesh, over the last 72 hours I've been pounding out the uber geek 2.0. Constant template upgrades, creating an Eru's LifeCache widgetbox blidget, RSS feeds, Twttering and joining the wonderful MyBlogLog community - to name a few.
That being said, I just had to step my nerd stats up even more by removing the circuit sheet from an otherwise perfectly operational gifted keyboard - Just so I could make a wallet.
Sure, there are a few design kinks left to iron out (such as clumsy duct taping and a giant paper clip to keep it closed for now) but on the whole, a cool idea and not too shabby for a first attempt I say.



* A comprehensive 'How to' construction plan for anyone keen to make their own can be found here via Instructables.

By Erueti Brown with 2 comments

2 Jabber?:

Wow, that's the craziest wallet I've ever seen! I love it!

Hey

Thanks for mentioning one of our projects, we're glad you liked instructables. If you thought the duct tape wallet was interesting you should check out some of our other projects. Right now we have a few contests going on. If you check their pages here http://www.instructables.com/group/lasercutter/ and here http://www.instructables.com/group/officesupplieschallenge/ you can find all the great projects that have been submitted.